How to fix “Microsoft Store missing” issue on Windows 10 PC
This tutorial is for resolving the “Missing Microsoft Store” issue on a Windows 10 PC. We will do our best to ensure that you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix “Microsoft Store missing” issue on Windows 10 PC. If your answer is yes, please share it with your friends after reading this.
Check how to fix “Microsoft Store missing” issue in Windows 10 PC
The Windows Store is Microsoft’s marketplace for downloading applications. However, users can often encounter one or the other issue while accessing and using Store or Apps. This article aims to resolve one such problem that many users have encountered very frequently, that of a missing Windows Store. When you have problems running Windows Store apps, the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter can usually fix the problem.
In this article, you will learn more ways to fix the problem. Windows 10 Store is one of the most useful and popular features in Windows 10 because it is a safe download for games, movies, and apps. You don’t have to worry about downloading malware.
Via Windows Powershell
- Click the Start button on your desktop and type PowerShell in the search box. Now right click on the result and click on Run as administrator to run PowerShell in administrator mode.
- In the PowerShell window, type the following command and press Enter to run.
Now you should get your lost Windows Store back. If the problem persists, try the second method.
- To reset the Windows Store, click Start on your desktop and type wsrest in the search box. Double click on the command and let it run for a few minutes to reset the Store.
This should get your Windows Store back, but if it hasn’t already, try the third method.
- Search Check for updates in Windows search.
- Now click on check for updates.
- Now check for updates and let the Windows operating system download and update your operating system.
Using the Command Prompt
- Click the start button on your desktop and type cmd in the search box. Now right click on the result and click on run as administrator to open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- In the Command Prompt window, run the following commands one by one and press Enter.
Final Words: How To Fix “Microsoft Store Missing” Issue In Windows 10 PC
hope you will understand this item How to fix “Microsoft Store missing” issue on Windows 10 PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.