How to Fix “Microsoft Store Won’t Open” Problem on Windows 11 PC
This tutorial is for resolving the “Microsoft Store not opening” issue on a Windows 11 PC. We will do our best to ensure that you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Fix “Microsoft Store Won’t Open” Problem on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How To Fix “Microsoft Store Won’t Open” Problem on Windows 11 PC
Microsoft Store is a marketplace or platform where you can buy and download various apps and games. It works the same as the App Store on iOS or the Play Store on Android, but for your Windows 11 PC. The store has a good selection of apps and games that you can download. Although the Microsoft Store provides a convenient and secure platform for downloading and installing apps, it hasn’t been very reliable since its release in October 2012. or you can’t download apps.
Now that we know the possible causes of this problem, let’s move on to the solutions or methods to fix it. We’ll start with a few basic decisions and move on to more advanced solutions that you can try if the basic solutions don’t fix the problem.
Sign in to your Microsoft account
Make sure you are signed in to your correct Microsoft account before using the Microsoft Store app. This must be the same email ID that you created your Microsoft user account with for your computer. If you are not signed in to the Microsoft Store app, it will not open in Windows 11. If you are not already signed in, follow the steps below.
- Press Windows + I to open the settings section.
- In the left pane, click Accounts.
- At the top of the screen, you should see an option to sign in in case you aren’t.
Update Windows 11 operating system
Microsoft regularly releases updates for the Windows operating system. In addition, the operating system is new. So there may be a bug in the current version that may require a workaround. Therefore, please install the latest update as soon as it is available.
- Press Windows + I to access system settings.
- In the left panel, click Windows Update.
- Then click Check for updates.
- If an update is available and your computer is connected to the Internet, the system will automatically install the update.
Are you connected to the Internet?
Without internet connectivity, you cannot use the Microsoft Store app. So check your internet connection, try switching to WiFi, or get help from your ISP.
Set automatic time on Windows 11 PC
The Microsoft Store may not open if the date and time are not correct on your computer. This can happen due to some technical inconvenience while upgrading your PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Instead of manually setting the time and date, turn on the auto update option for the. time and date on your computer.
- Open Windows Settings by pressing Windows + I.
- In the left panel, navigate to Time & Language and click on it.
- Then click on Date and time to expand it.
- In addition to the Set time automatically option, click the switch to enable this option.
Use native troubleshooting for the Microsoft Store app
There is a dedicated troubleshooting feature for the Microsoft Store app because it is an app like any other stand-alone app on Windows 11. To use this troubleshooter,
- Press the Windows + I key combination to open Windows 11 Settings.
- In the left column, click System.
- Then on the right side there will be a Troubleshoot option. Click on it.
- Now click on Other Convenience Stores.
- For other troubleshooting utilities, go to Windows Store apps. Click on Execute.
- At this point, the Windows operating system will automatically check for the issues and fix them, after which you should be able to access the Microsoft Windows Store app in Windows 11.
Clear Microsoft Store app cache
To get rid of accumulated junk files, Microsoft Windows Store app cache should be cleared. And to do that
- Press the Windows + R key combinations.
- The Run dialog box opens.
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
- The system will shut down for a while and then the Microsoft Windows store will open. Try to use it and now it should open normally.
Repair the Microsoft Store app
There is also a tool provided in the window settings to repair the application from the Microsoft store in case it does not work as expected.
- Open Windows settings.
- In the left pane, click Applications.
- Now on the right side click on Apps & Features.
- Go to the Microsoft store.
- Click on the 3-dot button next to Microsoft Store.
- Select Advanced options.
- Under Reset, click the Repair button.
Try to reset the Microsoft Store app
In addition to the repair option, there is also an additional option to reset the Microsoft Store app. This will remove all data from the existing app and you will be prompted to sign in to the Microsoft store again.
- Press Windows + I to open settings.
- Click on Applications in the left panel.
- Click Apps & Features.
- Click on the 3-dot button next to Microsoft Store and select Advanced options.
- Now click on Reset.
Final words: How to fix “Microsoft Store not opening” issue in Windows 11 PC
hope you will understand this item How to Fix “Microsoft Store Won’t Open” Problem on Windows 11 PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.